Leased $650 Per week - House
Beautiful executive residence.
$650 per week.
Open Wednesday 22nd January, 4.30pm to 4.45pm.
Open Friday 24th January, 1.15pm to 1.30pm.
1/4A Clifford Street, Prospect.
This stylish near new property in close proximity to the city and a 3 minute walk to Northpark Shopping Centre where you will find Coles, Woolworths, major bank outlets, post office and a bakers delight is available now.
Upon entering the home you can immediately see the added extras and attention to detail.
The formal lounge is situated at the front of the home with large windows to let in lovely natural light and finished off with double roller blinds for privacy.
Tiled floors throughout give that extra bit of class and the vaulted ceilings in the living areas adds to the character of the home.
The master bedroom is extremely well equipped with a walk around robe, lots of cupboards and a dressing table. Finishing off the master bedroom is the ensuite with a good size shower recess and toilet.
Other features include:
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 with built in robes and timber floors
- Bedroom 4 is big enough as a bedroom or large office space.
- Main bathroom with a good size shower recess, vanity and spa bath with tiling to the ceilings
- Separate vanity area and separate toilet
- Open plan kitchen with built in microwave, dishwasher and 6 burner gas cook top. Double sink and a large walk in pantry for storage
- Open plan dining and lounge area with sliding doors opening up to the outdoor entertaining area
The beautiful outdoor area with tiled flooring has a built in outdoor kitchen ready for your bbq and great for entertaining. And if required the wind down blinds will close in this area from the weather. The remaining rear garden is decked and very low maintenance but still providing space.
- Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Electric gates
- Single garage with automatic roller door.
- Security system for peace of mind.
- Pets negotiable
- For further enquiries please contact Lorraine March 0439 975 275 or Samantha Evans 0439 975 345.