Maintenance and your responsibilities

At M.E. Property we require all requests for maintenance to be submitted in writing. This can be by email, text message or by using the maintenance request form below.

In the event of an emergency please contact us by text message and phone to ensure we receive the message promptly.

As the tenant you are responsible to report all maintenance to the landlord or property representative in a timely manner to prevent any further damage to the property.

What is considered an emergency?

Anything relating to the safety, damage and security of the home and tenant. In particular matters relating to plumbing and electrical faults.

Where there is major damage from such events as storm, flood or fire including after hours emergencies tenants should contact the State Emergency Service on 132 500 for immediate assistance.

What if the repairs are because of the neglect or fault of the tenant? Who pays?

If the tenant is responsible for the damage to the property either intentionally or through carelessness the tenant will be responsible for all the costs associated with the repairs and will be invoiced accordingly.

Maintenance Request Form

  • MM slash DD slash YYYY