At M.E. Property we like to meet with you at the property to fully understand what is most important to you in the sale of your home.
We will explain in detail what is involved in the sale of your home to ensure you have a complete understanding of the process. This will involve:
- Taking a tour of your home and taking notes relating to the features and benefits of your home.
- Discussing with you your future plans including time frames and what is most important to you in the sale of your home.
- Pricing your home using a comparative market analysis to determine where your property sits in the current market.
- The various methods of sale available and what would best suit your property to maximise your return.
- Developing a strategic marketing campaign tailored to your home to ensure maximum exposure.
- The costs involved in the sale of a home including legal and statutory costs.
- Explanation and completion of legislative documentation required to commence working with you.